Straight-forward solution, with learning, action planning and resources to address all of your GDPR implementation and maintenance issues
- what GDPR is,
- what GDPR means
- where GDPR came from, and
- what you should do about GDPR in your business.
Crucially it will provide an action plan and a toolkit to set you on the road to compliance.
- is aimed at people for whom the Data Protection landscape is a bit of a mystery.
- will provide guidance on putting into practice the principles of GDPR within your organisation.
- will provide some basic templates to get started with compliance
- The differences between the Data Protection Act and GDPR
- The key principles of data protection management
- The different types of data, and how your business uses them
- The different roles and responsibilities within data management
- The Information Commissioners Office, their powers and mandatory registration process
- The increased privacy rights of data subjects
- How to handle Subject Access Requests
- How to prevent and manage a data breach
- How GDPR is relevant to your businessThe first steps to becoming GDPR-compliant
- Personalised Action Plan
- A unique PDF action plan that will help you implement change into your business.
- Downloadable templates - Five templates to get you started on your journey to compliance.
- Guidance for SMEs
- Relevant information for business owners and managers.
- Certificate to showcase your completion.
This GDPR e-learning course works well for all types of managers and employees in a small or medium sized business.
We are happy to discuss ways in which this GDPR e-learning course can be customised to meet the needs of a specific small or medium sized business.
We are also happy to discuss with business membership organisations how this GDPR e-learning course can be tailored to meet the needs of their membership.
Please contact a Work Place Learning Centre Advisor for details of our bulk buying options for this e-learning course